All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionMaurice Merleau-Ponty was one of the most important figures in the existential and phemelogical traditions in twentieth-century Continental philosophy. Merleau-Ponty: A Guide for the Perplexed is the ideal text for students encountering Merleau-Ponty's philosophy for the first time. The book assumes prior kwledge of the subject, and takes the reader though the key themes in Merleau-Ponty's work, casting light on complex ideas, including - crucially - his interpretations of 'perception', 'embodiment' and 'behaviour'. Most importantly this Guide for the Perplexed offers a full and authoritative explication of Merleau-Ponty's phemelogical account of human behaviour.
- Author BiographyEric Matthews is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at the University of Aberdeen.
- Author(s)Matthews,Professor of Philosophy and Honorary Research Professor of Medical and Psychiatric Ethics Eric Matthews
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/05/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.