All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers and artists consider the relevance of Maurice Merleau-Ponty's philosophy for understanding art and aesthetic experience.
- Author BiographyDuane H. Davis is Professor of Philosophy at the University of North Carolina at Asheville and the editor of Merleau-Ponty's Later Works and Their Practical Implications: The Dehiscence of Responsibility. William S. Hamrick is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. He is the coauthor (with Jan Van der Veken) of Nature and Logos: A Whiteheadian Key to Merleau-Ponty's Fundamental Thought; author of Kindness and the Good Society: Connections of the Heart; and the coeditor (with Suzanne L. Cataldi) of Merleau-Ponty and Environmental Philosophy: Dwelling on the Landscapes of Thought, all published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDuane H. Davis,William S. Hamrick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.