All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers and artists consider the relevance of Maurice Merleau-Ponty's philosophy for understanding art and aesthetic experience.
- Author BiographyDuane H. Davis is Professor of Philosophy at the University of North Carolina at Asheville and the editor of Merleau-Ponty's Later Works and Their Practical Implications: The Dehiscence of Responsibility. William S. Hamrick is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. He is the coauthor (with Jan Van der Veken) of Nature and Logos: A Whiteheadian Key to Merleau-Ponty's Fundamental Thought; author of Kindness and the Good Society: Connections of the Heart; and the coeditor (with Suzanne L. Cataldi) of Merleau-Ponty and Environmental Philosophy: Dwelling on the Landscapes of Thought, all published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2017
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight1202 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDuane H. Davis,William S. Hamrick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.