All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title leading scholars engage the later contributions of Maurice Merleau-Ponty.
- Author BiographyBernard Flynn is Professor of Philosophy at Empire State College, State University of New York, and he also teaches philosophy at the New School for Social Research. His books include The Philosophy of Claude Lefort: Interpreting the Political and Political Philosophy at the Closure of Metaphysics. Wayne J. Froman is Professor of Philosophy at George Mason University and the author of Merleau-Ponty: Language and the Act of Speech. Robert Vallier is Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Assistant Director of the Honors Program at DePaul University. He is the translator of Merleau-Ponty's Nature: Course Notes from the College de France.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2010
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary French Thought
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBernard Flynn,Robert Vallier,Wayne Jeffrey Froman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.