All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDown in the watery blue depths of the ocean is Tingle Reef - home to young mermaid Rani and a whole host of fishy friends! It's an underwater world of magic and mystery - where Rani's adventures are about to begin...Rani has always kwn that she's different from the rest of her family. Her flowing red hair and glowing amber eyes stand out from the other mermaids, who have golden hair and eyes like the sea. But Rani's about to find out that she's more different than she realised - she's got magic powers!
- Author BiographyGwyneth Rees is half Welsh and half English and was brought up in Scotland. She is a child and adolescent psychiatrist and has worked in various places, including Birmingham and London. The author of FAIRY DUST, THE MUM HUNT and MY MUM'S FROM PLANET PLUTO, Gwyneth is now writing full time. She lives in London with two cats.
- Author(s)Gwyneth Rees
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight77 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annabel Hudson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.