All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionFocussing on the nostalgia, charm, and excitement of the holiday through the celebrations and traditions of families across America, this photographed book unwraps how the spirit of Christmas captures our imaginations. It includes a resource guide with Christmas tips from the experts on several topic from wrapping presents to buying a tree.
- Author BiographyBruce Littlefield is a New York-based designer, bestselling author, and restaurateur whom Publishers Weekly recently deemed America's design and lifestyle guru.
- Author(s)Bruce Littlefield
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollins Design
- Out-of-print date22/10/2009
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.