Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by shopaholicshoey
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
- AU $4.95+ AU $3.50 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by scorpion*star
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeronimo is so excited about Christmas, he could squeak! His favourite nephew Benjamin is going to come over, and they're planning to trim the tree and eat lots of delicious holiday Cheesy Chews But before you could say 'cat alert', disaster strikes! Geronim slips over his tail and ends up in the hospital. And then his muse hole catches on fire! Holey cheese, this was turning out to be the worst Christmas ever...
- Author BiographyGERONIMO STILTON is the publisher of The Rodent's Gazette, Mouse Island's most famouse newspaper. In his spare time, Mr. Stilton enjoys collecting antique cheese rinds, playing golf, and telling stories to his nephew Benjamin. He lives in New Mouse City, Mouse Island. Visit Geronimo online at www.scholastic.com/geronimostilton.
- Author(s)Geronimo Stilton
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGeronimo Stilton
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.12
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight158 g
- Width136 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 6 To 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.99
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.