All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- Description<b>Celebrate ten years of this popular easy-to-read series with the best friends' first-ever picture book--a lovely holiday tale.</b> Cork the muskrat kws there s something special about today, but he just can t figure out what it is.So he and his best friend, the possum Fuzz, go on a search to find a tree for a little piece of quiet, so they can think about what makes this day so special. But the first tree has too many birds, and the next has too many squirrels--they're t quiet at all! At last, when the sw begins to fall, Cork and Fuzz find the perfect place to rest their heads: under a lovely outdoor Christmas tree. In the end, Cork realizes what makes this day so special is that he is in a beautiful place with my friend.
- Author BiographyDori Chaconas was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1938. The second child in a family of seven, Dori fell into the role of storyteller, nursery rhyme singer, and general entertainer for her siblings. She claims she learned about story pacing early. If the story action lagged, her fidgety audience would either scatter or start a poking war.Dori has written many books for young readers, including the series of Cork & Fuzz easy-to-reads. She lives with her husband, Nick, in Germantown, Wisconsin. In the past 30 years, Lisa McCue has illustrated more than 175 books for children. Lisa s artwork also appears on fabrics, greeting cards, gift tins, wrapping papers, home decor and clothing. She was born in Brooklyn and now lives in Annapolis, Maryland. When she isn t drawing, she can be found on the water racing her sailboat or in the mountains skiing. She loves to read, sew, and bead and is involved in fundraising for ALS.
- Author(s)Dori Chaconas
- PublisherViking Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCork and Fuzz
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width208 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa McCue
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.