Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe city of Liverpool and the greater Mersyside area have undergone dramatic changes over the past half-century, particularly in public transport. The demise of the Liverpool Overhead Railway in 1956, the decline of the traditional docks and the closure of Liverpool's tram system in 1957 are among of the most conspicuous changes. This book is a pictorial record in colour photographs, the vast majority of which are unpublished, of the variety of public transport that gave the streets and waterfront of Merseyside their unique atmosphere. The book includes buses, trams, the Liverpool Overhead and other railways (steam, electric and diesel), ferries, tugs, liners, cargo vessels, the Runcorn transporter bridge and the airport.
- Author(s)Martin Jenkins,Roberts Charles
- PublisherCrecy Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAddlestone
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIan Allan Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width220 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.