All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionMesquite dunes in Death Valley National Park is the subject of this photographic essay by john Aydelotte. John shows the shapes, forms and textures of the dunes at various times of the day through his superb composition and understanding of light, form and balance. This first edition and first photographic publication will become a collector's edition in the near future. John was a commercial photographer for many years and has just recently started to express his art and love for the landscape. His work is sure to be sought after for a long time.
- Author BiographyJohn Aydelotte is a tireless photographer with years of photographic background. Starting a career in photography almost 40 years ago John has made his living from photography. John freelanced for a couple of years then opened a commercial studio and built a clientele of several large corporations, graphic artists, local businesses and advertising agencies. John operated the studio successfully for years only closing due to a injury that made working at a fast pace impossible. John continued to work in photography and Graphics at a then small company which he helped to grow to a mid size company for the next 15 years at which time in 2014 he retired. Upon retirement he has retrained and started to image what he feels in his heart to be his fullest creative endeavor. John was always a outdoors person and now he has the time to image and share the images that come from within his heart.
- Author(s)John Aydelotte
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.