All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.22
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does a two-thousand-year-old book still matter? Why should it? The answer is found in The Message: REMIX - New Testament, today's Bible in contemporary language for tomorrow's leaders. The Message has had a profound impact on millions of people worldwide, including some of the best-kwn artists in contemporary Christian music today. The Message: REMIX is read by artists whose lives have been impacted by The Message. Listen to REMIX and allow the Word of God to sink deep into your mind and soul.Each artist reads a favorite portion of Scripture: Rebecca St. James: EphesianstobyMac: 1 PeterMelissa Brock of Superchic[k]: JudeJanna Long of Avalon: PhilippiansBart Millard of MercyMe: TitusSteven Curtis Chapman: JamesMac Powell of Third Day: 1 JohnDanielle Young of Caedmon's Call: ColossiansMark Stuart of Audio Adrenaline: 2 PeterDan Haseltine of Jars of Clay: GalatiansOther portions read by Kelly Ryan Dolan.
- Author BiographyEugene H. Peterson is a writer, a poet, and a retired pastor. He has authored more than 34 books (not including The Message) and is a contributing editor for Leadership. He is Professor Emeritus of Spiritual Theology at Regent College in Vancouver, British Columbia. Eugene also founded Christ Our King Presbyterian Church in Bel Air, Maryland, where he ministered for 29 years. He lives with his wife, Jan, in Montana.
- Author(s)Eugene H Peterson
- PublisherOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Kelly Ryan Dolan
- Format DetailsMP3 format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.