All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe life and teachings of the Prophet Abraham -- generally regarded as the patriarch of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism -- are presented from an Islamic standpoint in this meditation on the interfaith icon. From his virtues and family ethics to his exemplary struggles, the Prophet's regard for nature, hospitality, compassion, and devotion to God are meticulously explored.
- Author BiographyIbrahim Canan is a Professor of Hadith at Marmara University, Istanbul. He is the translator of over 7,000 hadith, which have been compiled to create the 18-volume al-Kutub al-Sitta.
- Author(s)Ibrahim Canan
- PublisherThe Light Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Fountain
- Weight228 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.