All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed graphic-vel creators Tony Lee and Sam Hart present a dynamic retelling of the heroic and tragic tale of Joan of Arc. It is 1424. France and England have been fighting for more than a hundred years, and Jehanne D Arc experiences her first saintly vision. Even her parents think she's delirious until her next vision allows them to save the village. From a small town to the besieged city of Orleans and on to the cathedral of Reims, Joan follows her faith and leads the French to victory after victory. But t everyone believes in the divine voices she hears. Some call her a heretic and want her burned at the stake. From the creators of Outlaw: The Legend of Robin Hood and Excalibur: The Legend of King Arthur comes a visually striking, action-packed story of a young woman facing the men who lead her country, her enemies deadly arrows, and her own fears, to become a heroine whose name would be remembered for centuries to come.
- Author BiographyTony Lee is a prolific comic-book writer who has worked on X-Men, Doctor Who, and Starship Troopers and is the author of Outlaw: The Legend of Robin Hood and Excalibur: The Legend of King Arthur. He has also written for radio, television, and newspapers. Tony Lee lives in England. Sam Hart is a comic-book illustrator who has worked on Starship Troopers, Judge Dredd, and Brothers: The Fall of Lucifer. He is also the illustrator of Tony Lee s Outlaw: The Legend of Robin Hood and Excalibur: The Legend of King Arthur. Sam Hart lives in Brazil.
- Author(s)Tony Lee
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sam Hart
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.