All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the Old Testament's most enigmatic prophecies is Ezekiel's vision of a new, restored temple in Jerusalem. Some dismiss the tion of a rebuilt temple as irrelevant to both the Christian faith and the modern world. But what if Ezekiel's prophecies are true? What would a restored temple be like? How would it operate? And when might it be built? These and many other intriguing questions are answered in this newly updated and expanded work based on extensive research and discussions with leading Jewish leaders and rabbis in the United States and Israel. This work provides the most accurate and complete description currently available of the future center of worship during the coming messianic kingdom. Along with clear and sound biblical interpretation of the key prophecies of Ezekiel regarding Messiah's coming temple, the work includes photos and descriptions based on a unique and detailed three-dimensional model of the future temple constructed by author John Schmitt.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Schmitt is executive director of Future Hope Ministries, a ministry dedicated to helping people explore the future and how it relates to them. He is an internationally recognized authority on the biblical temple. A frequent traveler to Israel, John has friendships within Israel's planners for the future temple. He has appeared on many television and radio shows and is a conference speaker throughout the United States, Europe, and Israel, where his lectures have helped the Bible come alive. His ministry's web page can be found at www. futurehopeonline.org. Dr. J. Carl Laney (ThM, Western Seminary; PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of Biblical Literature and coordinator for Israel Study Programs at Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon. He has traveled widely throughout the Middle East and is the author of several scholarly and popular works, including Answers to Tough Questions, A Guide to Church Discipline, and several volumes in the Everyman's Bible Commentary series.
- Author(s)J.Carl Laney,John Schmitt
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps
- Weight386 g
- Width240 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.