Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe hero of Bach's bestselling book Illusions (published by Doubleday) carried a small volume entitled THE MESSIAH'S HANDBOOK. For decades Bach fans have had one wish: to read the handbook for themselves. Here it is. This edition contains never-before-seen wisdom along with passages from many of Bach's multi-million copy selling works including Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Where did you learn all this stuff, Don? You kw so much, or maybe I just think you do. No. You do kw a lot. Is is all practice? Don't you get any formal training to be a Master? They give you a book to read. And here is the book. Donald Shimada, the mysterious hero of Richard Bach's bestselling book, Illusions, which is soon to be made into a film. Shimada seemed to carry the keys to universe with him as he barnstormed the Midwest in a Travel Air biplane. Is he a teacher or a messiah? Part of Shimada's secret was a small book, bound in what looked like suede, called Messiah's Handbook, which he carried with him and frequently quoted. Open it, he said, and whatever you need to kw is here. As Bach was taught by Shimada, hold a question in your mind ...close your eyes ...open the handbook at random ...pick left page or right . ..open your eyes and read the answer to your question. Here is never-before-seen wisdom, taken from many of Richard Bach's extraordinary books. The wisdom in this book is profound. As in: Here's a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't. Illusions has sold 15 million copies worldwide.
- Author BiographyRichard Bach is the author of seventeen books, including Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Illusions and The Bridge Across Forever. His books have sold tens of millions in over 40 languages throughout the world. Back to back, his work has been on the New York Times bestseller lists for more than four years. He deals, most simply and effectively, with ideas that have the power to change the world .
- Author(s)Richard Bach
- PublisherRainbow Ridge Publishing
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintRainbow Ridge Publishing
- Weight200 g
- Width114 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gasura07 Sep, 2016by
Very good. Thank you for it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.