All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther messy outing from Lucy Moore, this book follows on from the popular Messy Church, which has sold over 4500 copies since it was first published in 2006. Alongside the usual mix of creativity, fun, Christian hospitality and thanksgiving Messy Church 2 explores the importance of discipleship, faith development and training for leadership. The material includes many ideas for practical ways to promote a sense of fellowship and community. The book contains a further fifteen units of fun, food, crafts and mess, with a year's worth of material that your Messy Church will love. There is also the guidance to enable those taking part to go deeper with God. Topics include: Key events in Jesus' life; Christian basics; Biblical stories of faith; Baptism and Holy Communion. Messy Church 2 is ideal for clergy, lay ministers and those responsible for all-age worship; it is also ideal for those involved with outreach to the wider community looking to build on the success of the Messy Church initiative. The book is written for an adult readership, but contains material designed to resource people of all ages.
- Author BiographyLucy Moore is the founder of Messy Church, a rapidly-growing ministry that is now in over 20 countries worldwide. She is responsible for developing the work of Messy Church nationally and internationally-writing, speaking, reflecting and developing Messy projects. Before working full-time with Messy Church, Lucy was a member of BRF's Barnabas children's ministry team, offering training for those wanting to bring the Bible to life for children in churches and schools across the UK, and using drama and storytelling to explore the Bible with children herself. Her books include titles in the Messy Church series, as well as AllAge Worship, Colourful Creation, Bethlehem Carols Unpacked, The Lord's Prayer Unplugged and The Gospels Unplugged. She also presents Messy Church: the DVD. A secondary-school teacher by training, she enjoys acting, walking Minnie the dog, marvelling at the alien world of her two teenage children and guiltily watching unimproving television programmes. She is a Lay Canon of Portsmouth Cathedral.
- Author(s)Mrs Lucy Moore
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMessy Church
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.