All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionMetabolism Myths is an honest book about weight loss. It's t based on fads, gimmicks, quick fixes or the latest crazy trend. It is about healthy, sustainable, long-term weight loss done the right way. What I reveal in Metabolism Myths is a simple 8-step plan that I've personally used to help clients lose weight and keep it off for LIFE. Included with the book is access to numerous downloads and a simple-to-follow action plan worksheet that, if completed, virtually guarantees you'll see results. Myths dispelled: - The real reason people fail is because of diet restriction rather than metabolism CREATION - How a specific, quality breakfast can curb your cravings for the entire day - How eating less can actually make you gain weight instead of lose it - The BEST foods that taste great, fill you up and stoke your metabolic fire - Why only doing cardiovascular exercise is sabotaging your weight loss - The correct way to measure progress to motivate you instead of frustrate and deflate you These strategies have worked for thousands of others. Follow them and they will work for you.
- Author BiographyScott Welle is an international best selling author, speaker, peak performance strategist and Founder of Outperform The Norm, a leading program that trains athletes and high achievers to improve performance, increase confidence and raise their personal standard of excellence. Scott has worked with professional athletes (NFL, MLB, PGA Tour), elite level triathletes, CEOs, stay-at-home moms, and everyday heroes who all had one common goal - to improve and to be better today than they were yesterday. His degrees and certifications include: - Master of Science - Kinesiology (Sport Psychology Emphasis) - Professional Triathlon Coach (ITCA) - Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) - Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) - Personal Fitness Trainer (PFT) - Heart Rate Training Specialist Scott has authored 6 books, serves on the Executive Certification Board for NESTA, the Board of Directors for the Health Fitness Specialist at Minnesota School of Business - Globe University and the Board of Directors for the Minnesota Distance Runners Association. Scott is a foremost authority on the topics of motivation and peak performance, and practices what he preaches regarding healthy living - completing five Ironman triathlons and 20 marathons. He is very close with his brother, Jason, who lives in Washington. Together, they plod at least one marathon a year...laughing the whole way.
- Author(s)Scott Welle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.