All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- Author(s)Jan Zelinka,Jozef Balan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight560 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsDNA Methylation and DNA Methyltransferase in Wheat.- The X-Ray Analysis of Ribonuclease Sa.- The Nature of Distribution of Ribonucleotide Reductases.- Cloning, Expression and Nucleotide Sequence of a Gene Encoding a Second Thioredoxin from Corynebacterium nephridii.- Thioredoxin from Streptomyces aureofaciens.- Two-Dimensional 1H-NMR investigation of Ribonuclease T1 and the Complexes of RNase T1 with 2'- and 3'- Guanosine Monophosphate.- Nucleoside Phosphotransferase and Nuclease S1, two Enzymes with Acylphosphate Intermediates, but Different Mechanisms.- Probing the Mechanism of Enzyme Action through Specific Amino Acid Substitutions.- Site-Specific Restriction Endonuclease Sau BMK I from Streptomyces aureofaciens.- The Effects of N4- and C5-Methylation of Cytosine on DNA Physical Properties and Restriction Endonuclease Action.- Regulation of RNA Synthesis in Yeast: The Stringent Control of Ribosomal RNA Synthesis.- In Vitro Study on Ribosome Degradation in Rat Liver.- Specific Labelling in the Functional Domain of Elongation Factor EF-Tu from Bacillus stearothermophilus and from Bacillus subtilis.- GTP Expense at Codon-Specific Translation and During Misreading.- Site-Directed Mutagenesis of Elongation Factor Tu.- A Site-Mutated rrsD Gene Expression Construct: Impairment of Ribosomal Function.- Expression of Prochymosin cDNA in E. coli.- Control of the Cell Cycle Start by Protein Kinase Genes in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.- Molecular Analysis of Mitochondrial DNA and Cloning of its rDNA Fragments from Tomato Cell Suspension Culture.- Nucleotide Compartmentation During Synthesis of Cytoplasmic rRNA and tRNA as well as Cytoplasmic rRNA and Mitochondrial rRNA in Tomato Cell Suspension Culture.- Intracellular Location of some Purine- and PyrimidineMetabolizing Enzymes in Plant Cells.- Some Properties of Dinucleoside Oligophosphate Phosphorylase from Euglena gracilis.- Expression of Genes Coding for Novobiocin Biosynthesis and Novobiocin Resistance in Streptomyces niveus.- Chromosomal Rearrangements Affecting the Regulation of Uridine Phosphorylase Gene Expression in Escherichia coli.- Repeated Sequences in Chromosomal DNA of Streptomyces aureofaciens 2201.- Stable Gene Duplication by Puzzle Shot Gun Cloning in Inverted Repeats of a Streptococcal Plasmid.- Different Types of Repetitive Elements in Mammalian Genome: Cloning and Characterization of cDNA Copies of Transcripts Containing Repetitive Sequences.- Nucleotide Sequence Analysis of the 5' -End Chicken c-myb Gene.- Cloning and Characterization of Human Genes Expressed in Neural Cells.- Detection of a ss-Globin Intron Mutation in a ss-Thalassemic Patient from Azerbaijan.- The Gene of the Yeast Ribosomal Protein L32.- Structural Comparison of some Microbial Ribonucleases.- Structure Bases for Nucleotide Recognition by Guanylspecific Ribonucleases.- Crystallization and Preliminary X-Ray Structural Studies of RNase Th1 from Trichoderma harzianum.- Three-Dimensional Structure of RNase C2 from Aspergillus clavatus at 1.35 A Resolution.- Amino Acid Composition and Influence of the Modification of some Amino Acid Residues on the Catalytic Activity of the Spleen Exonuclease.- Binding of the Metal Ions in the Active Site of the Exonuclease from Crotalus adamanteus Venom.- Ribosomal Nuclease with Activity Towards Double-Stranded RNA.- Investigation of Immunoglobulin Light and Heavy Chain Genes Responsible for the Synthesis of Antibodies in Hybridoma PTF.02.- Regulation of Cytochrome P-450 Biosynthesis in Alkane Assimilating Yeast.- On the Mechanism of Reutilization of Nuclear RNA Degradation Products: A Study in Vivo.- Immunological Characterization of DNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase(s) of Spinach Chloroplasts.- DNA Crosslinked by UV Light to the Nuclear Lamina is Enriched in Pulse-Labeled Sequences.- The Mechanism of Arabinofuranosyl-Cytosine Inhibition in Undifferentiated Human B Lymphocytes.- Closing of the Symposium.- Participants.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.