All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionMetabolomics: Methods and Protocols examines the state-of-the-art in metabolomic analysis. Leading researchers in the field present protocols for the application of complementary analytical methods, such as gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS). Metabolomics: Methods and Protocols contains forward-looking protocols, which provide the essential groundwork for future efforts in elucidating the structure of the unkwns detected in metabolomic studies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number358
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byWolfram Weckwerth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.