All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an edited volume based on the 2007 Conference on Metadata and Semantics Research (MTSR), w in its second meeting. Metadata research is a pluri-disciplinary field that encompasses all aspects of the definition, creation, assessment, management and use of metadata. The volume brings together world class leaders to contribute their research and up-to-date information on metadata and semantics applied to library management, e-commerce, e-business, information science and librarianship, to name a few. The book is designed for a professional audience composed of researchers and practitioners in industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight968 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMiguel-Angel Sicilia,Miltiadis D. Lytras
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.