All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionGet to kw the most diverse tool on your workbench-the jeweler's saw! Metal Artist's Workbench is your comprehensive guide for creating jewelry and other sawn projects by getting to kw the jeweler's saw. Your personal instructor-veteran artist Thomas Mann-is eager to teach you everything you need to kw about this well-loved tool. Following exercises designed to get you sawing in the zone, you'll be inspired to try your hand (and saw) at any of the 15 stepped-out projects, such as the Light Switch Plate, Chef's Knife Pendant, Self-Portrait Pin or Maze Pendant. With Metal Artist's Workbench, you'll acquire the skill set to create impressive projects and learn: * The anatomy of the jeweler's saw and how each part helps improve your sawing success * The importance of sawing ergomics and how the proper grip contributes to the Whole Body Experience * Sawing techniques such as starting a cut, turning a corner, piercing and several trouble-shooting tips * How to create beautiful projects from metal, plastic, wood and paper and more! Start Sawin' Where Y' at today and learn how to make the jeweler's saw your favorite tool on the bench!
- Author BiographyA professional artist for over 40 years, Thomas Mann is best known for his Techno-Romantic style of jewellery, which juxtaposes contemporary technology and construction techniques with historical romantic imagery. Originally from Pennsylvania, the artist exhibited his work at the Jazz & Heritage Festival in 1977 and has called New Orleans home ever since.
- Author(s)Thomas Mann
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Content Note300 colour, 10 black & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.