Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps the engineer understand the principles of metal forming and analyze forming problems - both the mechanics of forming processes and how the properties of metals interact with the processes. In this fourth edition, an entire chapter has been devoted to forming limit diagrams and various aspects of stamping and ather on other sheet forming operations. Sheet testing is covered in a separate chapter. Coverage of sheet metal properties has been expanded. Interesting end-of-chapter tes have been added throughout, as well as references. More than 200 end-of-chapter problems are also included.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Hosford is a Professor Emeritus of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Michigan. Professor Hosford is the author of more than 80 technical articles and numerous books, including The Mechanics of Crystals and Textured Polycrystals; Physical Metallurgy; Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 2nd edition; Materials Science: An Intermediate Text; Materials for Engineers and Reporting Results (with David VanAken). Robert M. Caddell was a Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)Robert M. Caddell,William F. Hosford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note384 b/w illus. 212 exercises
- Weight600 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.