All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a leading authority on the subject of patination, this book is an inspirational resource, a how-to guide, and a book that jewelers have long been waiting for. It is neatly organized by metal for ease of access and then arranged by colour and other variables such as application method. All recipes are illustrated so you can clearly see the effect you're going to get, and step-by-step sequences walk the beginner through the processes. There are scores of possible effects and many variables: Matthew Runfola chooses the most beautiful and arresting, and selects for inclusion pieces by a range of leading artisans, working on exquisite pieces of jewelry, both large and small. All artists will draw inspiration from the range of work shown here.
- Author(s)Matthew Runfola
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1210 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.