All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lathe is an essential tool for all but the most basic of workshops. It enables the engineer to produce turned components to a high degree of accuracy. Often called the 'king of machine tools', it is also very versatile and can be used to make a wide range of engineering components. This new book shows you how to make full use of your lathe safely and effectively in your workshop.
- Author BiographyDavid Clark is a freelance writer who has spent over 30 years in the engineering industry on milling, turning and grinding machines, both manual and CNC. He is the editor of Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop. He has been a lifelong enthusiast for model engineering and railways, especially the Welsh Narrow gauge railways.
- Author(s)David A. Clark
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCrowood Metalworking Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note239 colour illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 26fingoon21 Jul, 2016by
For a beginner
As a beginner, this has an easily understood style which provides me a path to follow. the illustrations are excellent.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.