All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the design for creation of metal namaterials with optimal functionality for specific applications. The authors describe how to make desired metal namaterials in a wet lab. They include an overview of applications metal namaterials can be implemented in and address the fundamentals in the controlled synthesis of metal nastructures.
- Author BiographyYujie Xiong received his B.S. in chemical physics in 2000 and Ph.D. in inorganic chemistry in 2004 (with Professor Yi Xie), both from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC). After four-year training with Professors Younan Xia and John A. Rogers, he joined the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NSF-NNIN) at Washington University in St. Louis as the Principal Scientist and Lab Manager. Starting from 2011, he is a Professor of Chemistry at the USTC. He has published 88 papers with over 8,000 citation (H-index 46). His research interests include synthesis, fabrication and assembly of inorganic materials for energy and environmental applications. Xianmao Lu is an assistant professor in the Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering at National University of Singapore (NUS). Before he joined NUS, he was a postdoctoral research fellow at University of Washington and Washington University. He received his PhD in Chemical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin, where he started his research in nanomaterials. His current research interest is mainly on shape-selective growth of noble metal nanocrystals and understanding of their fundamental properties.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 137 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byXianmao Lu,Yujie Xiong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.