All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first general textbook to offer a complete overview of metamaterial theory and its microwave applications Metamaterials with Negative Parameters represents the only unified treatment of metamaterials available in one convenient book. Devoted mainly to metamaterials that can be characterized by a negative effective permittivity and/or permeability, the book includes a wide overview of the most important topics, scientific fundamentals, and technical applications of metamaterials. Chapter coverage includes: the electrodynamics of left-handed media, synthesis of bulk metamaterials, synthesis of metamaterials in planar techlogy, microwave applications of metamaterial concepts, and advanced and related topics, including SRR- and CSRR-based admittance surfaces, magneto- and electro-inductive waves, and sub-diffraction imaging devices. A list of problems and references is included at the end of each chapter, and a bibliography offers a complete, up-to-daterepresentation of the current state of the art in metamaterials. Geared toward students and professionals alike, Metamaterials with Negative Parameters is an ideal textbook for postgraduate courses and also serves as a valuable introductory reference for scientists and RF/microwave engineers.
- Author BiographyRicardo MarqueS is a Professor in the Departamento de Electronica y Electromagnetismo at the Universidad de Sevilla in Spain. Ferran MartIN is a Professor in the Departament d'Enginyeria Electr?nica at the Universitat Aut?noma de Barcelona in Spain. MARIO SOROLLA is a Professor in the Departamento de Ingenieria Electrica yElectronica at the Universidad Publica de Navarra in Spain. Professors Marques, Martin, and Sorolla have coauthored more than fifty research works in the field of metamaterials, published in relevant journals and conference proceedings, and have been responsible for various domestic and international projects. They hold several patents related to metamaterial applications.
- Author(s)Ferran Martin,Mario Sorolla,Ricardo Marques
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.