Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis story provides glimpses back to the future. It is as though Johnny the Mennite boy could meet his adult self. Does the man reflect the boy or the boy reflect the man he is becoming? This is a selective biography about growing up in a Mennite community that values both learning and Christian faith. His parents and siblings reinforced his values and learning. The author's interests were nurtured by his community and the rich natural environment of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Many of these interests have passed along to his children and grandchildren. The stories of this book relate to this wonderful heritage. These stories show a child and youth's growth in faith and kwledge.
- Author BiographyJohn Stahl has served as teacher, administrator, consultant and pastor. He has degrees in math, chemistry, education and seminary studies. He loves nature as God created it. He is married to Susan Leaman, and is a father of three adult children and grandfather of two boys and a girl.
- Author(s)John Dewey Stahl
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.