All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionRussell's On Deting and Frege's On Sense and Reference are w widely held to be two of the founding papers of twentieth century philosophy and form the heart of the famous linguistic turn . The Metaphysicians of Meaning is the first book to challenge the accepted secondary work on these two seminal papers, forcing us to reconsider the interpretation of these two vitally important works on meaning.
- Author BiographyGideon Makin is Lecturer of Philosophy at the Open University, Tel Aviv, and Research Fellow at Wolfson College, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Gideon Makin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2000
- Series TitleInternational Library of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.