All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionManfred Baum has particularly dedicated himself to exploring Kant's philosophy in its systematic significance. Metaphysics and critique are fundamental functions for Kant's concept of philosophy. The volume contains papers (in English and German language) by internationally ackwledged experts dealing with Kant's theoretical and practical philosophy.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/04/2004
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note1 frontispiece
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMarion Heinz,Sabine Doye,Udo Rameil
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.