All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is growing interest in learning about how weather systems are formed, what causes variations in the weather, and how to study and predict the movement of weather systems to enable accurate weather forecasting. This manual provides an easy-to-read introduction for newcomers to the subject, while providing a sufficient level of detail to prove useful to those who already have a basic understanding. The text is supported by numerous colour diagrams and photographs, including comprehensive illustration of cloud types and weather systems.
- Author BiographyStorm Dunlop is an acknowledged expert on weather forecasting and astronomy, and a Fellow of both the Royal Meteorological Society and the Royal Astronomical Society. He has written numerous well-received reference books on meteorology and astronomy.
- Author(s)Storm Dunlop
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.