All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.97
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.72
About this product
- DescriptionNot quite kcked up...Like everyone in New York media, editor Liz Buckley runs on cupcakes, caffeine, and cocktails. But at thirty-one, she's plateaued at Paddy Cakes, a glossy baby magazine that flogs thousand-dollar strollers to entitled, hypercompetitive spawn-havers.Liz has spent years working a gazillion hours a week picking up the slack for coworkers with kids, and she's tired of it. So one day when her stress-related nausea is mistaken for morning sickness by her bosses--boom! Liz is promoted to the mommy track. She decides to run with it and plans to use her paid time off to figure out her life: work, love, and otherwise. It'll be her meternity leave.By day, Liz rocks a foam-rubber belly under fab maternity outfits. By night, she dumps the bump for karaoke nights and boozy dinners out. But how long can she keep up her charade...and hide it from the guy who might just be The One?As her due date approaches, Liz is exhausted--and exhilarated--by the ruse, the guilt, and the feelings brought on by a totally fictional belly-tenant...about happiness, success, family, and the nature of love.
- Author(s)Meghann Foye
- PublisherMira Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMira Books
- Read byLuci Christian
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time606
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.