All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionMeth: a Memoir is both raw and disturbing. Written from within the confines of prison walls, the author gives an unflinching look at a life surrounded by drugs and drug use. It is a holds barred, feelings spared story that drags you, kicking and screaming, through the inner realms of the meth world. As an addict and meth cook, the author kws that there are aspects to the meth lifestyle that can only be understood by experiencing it for yourself. To help you understand this sub-culture, and those who call that world home, the author will take you into the meth world as one else has ever done before. Everyone in America is affected by meth in one way or ather. That simple fact makes this book a MUST READ.
- Author BiographyWayne Huffman has lived every level of meth addiction, from casual user to one of four 'alleged' leaders of a methamphetamine manufacturing and distribution organization that included over 250 known members and spanned several states. Wayne began his career as a meth cook in east Tennessee where he has made his home for the last 23 years.
- Author(s)Wayne Huffman
- PublisherMidnight Express Books
- Date of Publication08/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Express Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.