CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe History of Methodology in German Studies contains comprehensive and systematically arranged articles on all the important methodologies deployed in German Studies. The individual contributions contain a definition and an explanation of central specialist terms together with an analysis of the institutional history, i.e. in each case the circumstances are described which led to the establishment of the method. There then follow accounts of the most important manifestos and the most frequently cited and influential examples of their use. Account is taken both of Modern and Medieval German Studies and of linguistics.
- Author BiographyJost Schneider, Ruhr-Universitat Bochum.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series Titlede Gruyter Lexikon
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Out-of-print date25/05/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width168 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byJost Schneider
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.