All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth edition of Alan E. Kazdin's classic text is, like its predecessors, intended to help students and professionals alike master a wide range of methodological approaches to examining clinical issues and phemena. The goal is to help the reader design, conduct, recognize, and appreciate high quality research, and recognize the implications of crucial decisions about methodology and design. Articles cover a comprehensive array of topics, including experimental design; the principles, procedures, and practices that govern research; assessment of study constructs and their interrelationships; potential sources of artifact and bias, methods of data analysis and interpretation; ethical issues; and the nuts and bolts of writing research articles and getting published. With 26 new articles and significantly revised and expanded introductory material, this revamped edition features scholarly contributions that explicate core concepts, survey contemporary issues in research, and examine ethical responsibilities toward both research participants and science itself. New additions include articles on translational and qualitative research, advances in data collection methods such as Amazon's Mechanical Turk service and obtaining client feedback in psychotherapy, advances in mathematical and statistical modeling including single-case interventions, and new chapters examining questionable research practices and fraud.
- Author BiographyAlan E. Kazdin, PhD, ABPP, received his doctorate in clinical psychology from Northwestern University, USA. He is the John M. Musser Professor of Psychology and Child Psychiatry at Yale University, USA and director of the Yale Parenting Center, a service for children and families. Before coming to Yale, he was on the faculty of The Pennsylvania State University and the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA. At Yale, Dr. Kazdin has been chairman of the psychology department, director and chairman of the Yale Child Study Center at the School of Medicine, and director of Child Psychiatric Services at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight1860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAlan E. Kazdin
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.