All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMethodological problems have hampered researchers' efforts to understand and control AIDS since the beginning of the epidemic. This practical book addresses these problems by using actual health research case studies to develop strategies regarding design and sampling, measurement, and analysis and modeling issues. Researchers working on both biological and behavioral aspects of the disease will find this work a singularly effective tool to improve their study designs.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/1993
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAIDS Prevention and Mental Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Ostrow,Ronald C. Kessler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.