All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to Forest History: International Studies on Socioecomic and Forest Ecosystem Change which includes over 20 papers from the same conference held in Florence in 1998. This volume focuses on the different approaches and methods adopted in the study of forest history. The interdisciplinary nature of these studies is emphasized, bringing in the different perspectives of anthropologists, botanists, ecologists, foresters, historians, geneticists and geographers. This volume demonstrates the rich diversity of approaches and methods to forest history.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2000
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleIUFRO Research S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byM. Agnoletti,S. Anderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.