All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionMultimedia and its rich semantics are profligate in today s digital environment. Databases and content management systems serve as essential tools to ensure that the endless supply of multimedia content are indexed and remain accessible to end users. Methods and Invations for Multimedia Database Content Management highlights original research on new theories, algorithms, techlogies, system design, and implementation in multimedia data engineering and management with an emphasis on automatic indexing, tagging, high-order ranking, and rule mining. This book is an ideal resource for university researchers, scientists, industry professionals, software engineers and graduate students.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1124 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byShu-Ching Chen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.