All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Nelder was one of the most influential statisticians of his generation, having made an impact on many parts of the discipline. This book contains reviews of some of those areas, written by top researchers. It is accessible to n-specialists, and is teworthy for its breadth of coverage.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight472 g
- Width163 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDave Stephens,David J. Hand,Martin Crowder,Niall Adams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.