All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionMethods in Behavioral Research has achieved its market-leading position with its concise and strategic approach to methodological decision making. Combining helpful pedagogy and rich examples, Cozby's eleventh edition again incorporates learning objectives, illustrative graphics, and activities to increase student involvement. Highlights of the new edition include a broader introduction of different research techniques in Chapter 4, extensive revision of the validity of measurements section, and updated structural equations models.
- Author BiographyPaul C. Cozby is Professor of Psychology at California State University, Fullerton, and Northcentral University. Dr. Cozby was an undergraduate at the University of California, Riverside, and received his Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Minnesota. He is a fellow of the American Psychological Association, member of the Association for Psychological Science, and has served as officer of the Society for Computers in Psychology. He is Executive Officer of the Western Psychological Association. He is the author of Using Computers in the Behavioral Sciences and co-editor with Daniel Perlman of Social Psychology. Scott C. Bates is a Professor of Psychology, Associate Dean of the School of Graduate Studies, and Associate Vice President for Research at Utah State University. He earned a B.S. in Psychology from Whitman College, an M.S. in Psychology from Western Washington University, and a Ph.D. in social psychology from Colorado State University. His research interests and experiences are varied. He has conducted research in areas as wide-ranging as adolescent problem behavior and problem-behavior prevention, teaching and learning in higher education, and the psychology consequences of growing and tending plants in outer space.
- Author(s)Paul C. Cozby,Scott Bates
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleB&B Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.