Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis is from a review of Volume 1: ...well worth the attention of quantum chemists...the high quality of the contents augurs well for future volumes in the series. - Nature . This latest volume describes nuclear motion in isolated molecules, an important bridge between theoretical studies of molecular structure and experimentally observed vibration and vibration-rotation spectra.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byStephen Wilson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.