Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe studies in this collection represent the critical convergence of different traditions of reading and analyzing discourse. They expose key questions about the methods and the outcomes of historical pragmatic approaches to the study of the history of the English language. The volume will interest scholars in English historical linguistics, literary history, philology, and discourse analysis.
- Author BiographySusan Fitzmaurice, University of Sheffield, UK; Irma Taavitsainen, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication17/01/2007
- Series TitleTopics in English Linguistics [TIEL]
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 52
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIrma Taavitsainen,Susan M. Fitzmaurice
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.