All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to gain an understanding of the dynamics of human individual and average growth patterns it is essential that the right methods are selected. There are a variety of methods available to analyse individual growth patterns, to estimate variation in different growth measures in populations and to relate genetic and environmental factors to individual and average growth. This volume provides an overview of modern techniques for the assessment and collection of growth data and methods of analysis for individual and population growth data. The book contains the basic mathematical and statistical tools required to understand the concepts of the methods under discussion and worked examples of analyses, but it is neither a mathematical treatise, r a recipe book for growth data analysis. Aimed at junior and senior researchers involved in the analysis of human growth data, this book will be an essential reference for anthropologists, auxologists and paediatricians.
- Author BiographyROLAND HAUSPIE is Professor of Human Biology in the Laboratory of Anthropogenetics at the Free University of Brussels, Belgium. NOEL CAMERON is Professor of Human Biology in the Department of Human Sciences at Loughborough University, UK. LUCIANO MOLINARI is Senior Researcher in the Department of Paediatrics at the University Children's Hospital in Zurich, Switzerland.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus. 46 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byLuciano Molinari,Noel Cameron,Roland C. Hauspie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.