Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first serious appraisal of Metternich's role in the Austrian Empire and beyond. Covering both domestic and international affairs, Sked presents a fresh and convincing description of Metternich's era and argues that despite his battered historical reputation, Metternich was the leading diplomat in Europe over four decades.
- Author BiographyALAN SKED is Senior Lecturer in International History at London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He is a leading scholar on Nineteenth century Habsburg and diplomatic history. He has edited Europe's Balance of Power, 1815-1848 and is the author of The Decline and Fall of the Habsburg Empire 1815-1918 (2nd edition).
- Author(s)Alan Sked
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight558 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.