All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionUsing traditional herbs and spices, Mexicali Rose shows you how easy it is to create real Mexican food at home. From guacamole, gazpacho soup, quesadillas and enchiladas to regional specialties like burrito marimba and Veracruz style snapper, you can create restaurant-quality Mexican food. Don't forget to quench your thirst with a frozen margarita, sangrita or sangria.
- Author BiographyFrom an early age Lori Horton has had a passionate love for Mexican food. Lori and the Horton family have traveled the world eating good and bad Mexican dishes for 20 plus years, searching out new recipes and flavors that they have brought together in Mexicali Rose.
- Author(s)Lori Horton
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/01/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.