All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe pieces collected in Mexican Writers on Writing present a vibrant cross-section of Mexican authors' thoughts on the written word, from Carlos Fuentes's instructional Decalogue, to Bernardo de Balbuena's eloquent dissertation on the beauty of poetry, to Octavio Paz's analysis of the essence of translation. From the literature of colonialism and conquest to contemporary writing, these writers reveal intimate views on what it is to be a writer, and explore just how flexible the boundaries of what we have termed literature can be.
- PublisherTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWriter's World
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Weight336 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byProf Margaret Sayers Peden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.