All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis historical guide traces the peasant days of the Olmecs to the late 20th century and describes events of the past which have left an indelible mark on the politics, ecomy, culture, spirit and growth of this country and its people. The in-depth research will be of interest to young scholars as well as a handy guide for travellers.
- Author BiographyMichael E Burke
- Author(s)Michael Burke
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note50 b/w photos & maps
- Weight265 g
- Width180 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.