All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing World War Two, the Messerschmitt Bf 109G was used and produced in Czechoslovakia as the 'Mezek' and the Me 262 as the 'Turbina'. The acquisition, production and service of these aircraft in the Czechoslovak Air Force is described and illustrated in detail in this book. It features many previously unpublished photographs and specially commissioned colour profiles.
- Author BiographyThe Czech author, Bohumir Kudlicka, is a keen student of aviation history, with a long-time interest in his country's military aircraft.
- Author(s)Bohumir Kudlicka
- PublisherMushroom Model Publications
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintMushroom Model Publications
- Content NoteFull colour artwork, colour and b&w photos
- Weight431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.