All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- Description10,000 years ago, the Kansa tribe live on the eastern shores of Stone Age Britain, where danger is never far away. Step by step, Poika's journey into manhood continues - caught in a mesh of tribal hunts, gatherings, and feasts determined by the waxing and waning of thirteen moons. But he's t alone. Greed, appetite, and desire dance under watchful eyes in the shadows. The boundary between the real and imagined worlds blur as more and more of the Kansa cosmology is revealed in the dreams, nightmares, and ancestral beauty of Mezolith.
- Author BiographyBen is a world-class performance storyteller, whose work delights and subverts audiences across the English-speaking world. Having been trained in mime and theatre direction, and apprenticed as an 'image-maker' with Welfare State, Ben Haggarty became a central figure in the re-visioning of storytelling as a contemporary performing art in the UK. A master of improvised text; he is internationally respected for his playful and lively performances, for his knowledge of stories and diverse narrative traditions. Adam is an illustrator, storyboard artist, and concept artist. He has worked on many books and films, including Captain America: The First Avenger, Maleficent, and the Harry Potter filmes.
- Author(s)Ben Haggarty
- PublisherBoom! Studios
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoom! Studios
- Weight567 g
- Width173 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Artist(s)Adam Brockbank
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.