All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
- AU $25.30Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionCecile Yazbek's culinary journey began in the 'old' South Africa, where feasts and large gatherings were a common feature of life for the Lebanese community. Her first taste of sour and salty mfinu, pressed into her mouth by the loving fingers of her Xhosa nursemaid Rosie, inspired a lifetime of creative exploration in the kitchen.
- Author(s)Cecile Yazbek
- PublisherWakefield Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKent Town
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWakefield Press
- Content Note2-colour throughout
- Weight520 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.