All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn both Spanish and English, two tiny mice express their love in big terms. On a walk together, the mice learn that their love is bigger than 1 bear, taller than 2 giraffes, larger than 3 blue whales. As they count from 1 to 10, the mice discover that their love is greater than anything they can imagine. Siempre. Forever. Charming collage illustrations and pages sturdy eugh for even the littlest hands make this counting story ideal for sharing.
- Author Biography<b>Susan L. Roth</b> is the author and illustrator of many beautiful books for children. To create the collages for her books, Ms. Roth uses papers from sixteen baskets in her studio, which are lined up by color.
- Author(s)Susan L. Roth
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE P Dutton & Co Inc
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width124 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.